Wednesday 10 February 2010

Amazingly Talented Julene Harrison!

Now ...... I had seen 'made by julene' on etsy.........however, what I didn't realise was she happens to be a friends housemate!!
Julene is based in South London and as you can see is an extremely talented artist. In my opinion she is on her way to becoming the next Rob Ryan and Tord Boontje! And luckily for us she is welcoming commissions!
Click on the title of this post to see more of Julene's work and check out her blog below!
http://madebyjulene.com/blog



4 comments:

  1. Fab Clare I had seen her on Etsy...is that Sophs housemate or something to do with Emma? I remember one of them saying about her.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julene is Sophie's housemate and best buddy ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know ive commented already but I wanted to let you know I have awarded you the sunshine blog award...see my blog for more details :)
    http//arkdesignsbyanna.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwh thanks Anna, I'll have a look now!

    ReplyDelete